Thursday, March 29, 2007

The best thing in life....



Matthew and Caroline....


Remember when you were little and you had to write your name and then choose an adjective that corresponded with the letters...maybe just I did this?


MATTHEW


Mischevious

Animated

Too cute

Tempting little cheekies that mommy loves to kiss

Humorous

Energetic

Whole heartedly loves life!!



CAROLINE


Cute

Aware

Rolie Polie Olie

Oh So Sweet!

Laughing all the time

Interested in what her big brother is up to all the time!

Not a great sleeper:)

Entertaining, watching her facial expressions can keep me entertained for hours!


When life gets me down all I need do is look at their sweet faces, preferably asleep in their respective cribs and all is well with my world!

I picked some "oldies but goodies" for pics! Check out Caroline's "peace" sign!! Totally random!

S

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

How gorgeous are these kids???!! I love the one of Caroline on this purple blanket - looks like it's from a magazine or something! cool!