Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Better together!





"Better Together"
There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard No song that I could sing But I can try for your heart Our dreams, and they are made out of real things Like a, shoebox of photographs With sepiatone loving Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart Like why are we here? And where do we go?And how come it's so hard?It's not always easy and Sometimes life can be deceiving I'll tell you one thing it's always better when we're together[Chorus:]MMM it's always better when we're togetherYeah, we'll look at the stars when we're togetherWell, it's always better when we're together Yeah, it's always better when we're together And all of these moments Just might find their way into my dreams tonight But I know that they'll be goneWhen the morning light sings And brings new things For tomorrow night you see That they'll be gone too Too many things I have to do But if all of these dreams might find their way Into my day to day scene I'd be under the impression I was somewhere in betweenWith only two Just me and you Not so many things we got to door places we got to be We'll Sit beneath the mango tree now It's always better when we're togetherMmmm, we're somewhere in between together Well, it's always better when we're togetherYeah, it's always better when we're togetherMMmmmm MMMmmmm Mmmmmm I believe in memories They look so, so pretty when I sleep Hey now, and when I wake up, You look so pretty sleeping next to me But there is not enough time, And there is no, no song I could sing And there is no, combination of words I could say But I will still tell you one thingWe're better together!

I love that song Better together by Jack Johnson! Since Matthew is obsessed with Curious George it now reminds me of my little sweeties. Life is defintely better when I all together with my precious babies and Jeff too!

I have taken some new pictures of the kiddos.. I can't believe Caroline is going to be 5 months on Monday! Time really does fly! She is offically a baby now..not an infant anymore. She is so sweet now, its amazing to think that all she did was cry for three months. We have been spending alot of quality mom/daughter time in the afternoons lately. She isn't much for long naps and so Matty goes down at 1 and sleeps until 3ish and she goes down at 12:30 and wakes up at 1:30 and we just play or lounge on the couch snuggling. Speaking of which today Matthew had a very bad morning with the speech therapist. He had to go to time out 2 times and was generally naughty. The speech therapist thought maybe he was feeling like Caroline was stealing me from him..yah no doubt! I told her all the things I try to do to keep him feeling like he is still our little guy! She reassured me that it would get better...everyone says that! But, I know one day it will! Anyways, he woke up early from his nap so I took him to my room and we laid in our bed and he fell asleep next to me ! So sweet..I just spent time praying for him, for me, for the various needs of those around us . It was really nice!





Here are the pics..one of them is of Caroline's room with her cute letters, if you look closely you will see little Missy there in her cribby,one is of her favorite soother...fingers! Matthew in the bathtub and "Squeak" our nickname for her and daddy chilling on the couch!

1 comment:

Holly said...

AWE! I love all the pictures. Sometimes, I can tell that Jaden feels like he isn't getting enough attention. One thing I've got going w/me is that the only way I can get him to take a nap, is if I lay on the couch w/him. Yes, that does mean that I get nothing done when all the babies are sleeping for their naps, but I LOVE cuddling w/my Jaden!