Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Sweetest Things




Hello

Well, we're doing ok over here! Caroline is still one sick little girl, but I gotta tell you, for being so congested and having such a horrible cough she is in the best spirits! She has had the best tempermant since becoming sick...weird!! Matthew is still coughing a ton and if he doesn't clear up by Fri I am taking him back in! I hate taking him in uneccesarily though b/c that place is just crawling with germs and he could come back with something worse!!:)


Caroline was doing great big belly laughs tonight as I was holding and playing with her. So sweet and really does make all the frustrating times just melt away! Matthew had speech therapy today and you could tell he wasn't 100% because he kept coming up to me and laying his head in my lap! Again, I found myself grateful for the little, sweet things in my life...we never know what tommorrow holds so enjoy it while you can!


S

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Sue...So sorry your kids are sick:( I'll be praying for you guys!! I'll be at L3 Sunday night with Ryan, will you be able to be there?

Jen

Susan said...

YES!! But, I have nursery duty! Can't wait to meet him!!!

Holly said...

I love the picture of Caroline! She's changed so much it seems just in 2wks time!