Monday, January 08, 2007

They grow up so fast




Wow, Caroline will be three months on the 12th....I can't believe it! She is so much better with the Zantac. She really must have been in pain. She is so smiley lately...when I go get her from her swing or crib she is gets a glimpse of me and is all smiles....priceless! Matthew is being such a sweetie lately too. He went to the toddler room on Sunday and they have a little Bible lesson. Jeff and I were in the nursery working and we could see him sitting on the little chairs listening. It was so cute!

Tonight I went back to Bible Study Fellowship. It was good to be back. I ran into some of the girls from my group last year, we had a really close bond. We were cracking ourselves up right when the lecture portion began and this lady sitting in front of us totally reprimanded us..brought me right back to high school. The funniest part was that we are all "Princess Bride" movie fans and when the lady yelled at us last year for similiar antics, I quoted the scary witch in Princess Bride who yells, "Boo, Boo, Boo" to Robin Wright's character. So today, I simply wrote BOO in my journal and were all hysterical once again. Not very BSFey or nice but really funny. I hope some of you who read this have seen it or your thinking...WHAT?

Here are some pics of my big girl and her brother. The one of her in the car seat with the stoic face seems to say to me .."Mom what the heck! Am I ever allowed out of here? " Maybe someday when her crazy brother stops trying to shove cereal down her throat!! Seriously, I turned my back for like a minute and he had a honeycomb in her MOUTH!! Ahhh

Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one w/her hair in a bow, and the shirt that says "nobody puts BABY in the corner"!

Josh Buck said...

I couldn't agree more. The grin on her face is absolutely adorable. Makes you want to kiss on those chubby little cheeks!