Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions

Yes, the dreaded word!! I was thinking back over the year and thinking what shall I doom myself to fail at?? That is how I feel about resolutions! Mine has been for as long as I can remember to lose weight. Some years I accomplish it here and there. Five pounds up, five pounds down mostly since Jeff and I have been married. But, this year I really am determined to let God have control of this issue. I haven't ever fully given it to Him, hence the failure at attempting to do it myself!

Last year, I was pretty into it, until I found out I was pregnant then I was like, "Forget it!!" So this year, I am joining Weight Watchers and working out at home. A gym membership isn't in the budget, by the way that is Jeff's resolution, we are staying on the BUDGET!! Plus, with Matthew and Caroline its hard to find time to go and Jeff is working three nights a week in addition to his regular job so no time for him to watch the kids. This means me getting my catucus out of bed early and getting walking or doing the Biggest Loser workout DVD. But,it also means, going to prayers or the Bible when I feel like eating and I know I shouldn't. I have tried this before and it totally works, but you have to DO IT! I am starting back to BSF this Monday and looking forward to that. Routines are great for me!

We did massive orgnanization and cleaning today. Jeff organized our Master bedroom closet, it looks so good! When he sets his mind to cleaning, he is incredible, too bad it doesn't happen alot!:( I am giving away alot of my old clothes. They are outdated and don't fit! I also went through the kids closets. Would you believe Miss Caroline has already outgrown an entire moving box full of clothes? Its really amazing how much she is growing. She is already out of some 6month stuff!! My sister bought her the cutest outfit and I couldn't even get the pants over her chubby little knees! Oh well, Grandma Betsy keeps her styling and profiling! I also took down the bassinet today. I was a little teary,I must admit! I keep having thoughts of a third. Jeff vetoes this but I say I am the president of family planning and he is Chief Financial Officer and that position doesn't allow for vetoeing! He said that as CFO, its his duty to inform me that if we don't pay off our debts, baby #3 isn't financially possible! Those darn accountants!

We better getting working on those resolutions!

S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your husband is a stickler, isn't he...LOL :) GL on the loosing weight! I want to keep my weight off, that's my goal!