Friday, December 15, 2006

Santa





Yesterday I took Matthew to see Santa. He loved it as he did last year! That kid fears nothing!! He was very well behaved and it was one of those moments that you love being a mom and feel like your the best parent in the world!!:) We're officially in panic mode around here, too much to do and with the weather being so mild this week, I am not feeling as Christmasey as I would like!

Caroline went for her 2 month check up. She weighs 14'4 and is 23 inches long, putting her in the 95% for weight and 75% for height. The doctor said she looks great! We're transitioning her into her own crib. I am sad about it. I liked having her in our room but she really is more comfortable in her own crib. The last 3 nights however she has woken up at 4 to eat and doesn't go back to sleep till 6ish..uggh! The nice part of that is that she is wide awake and super smiley so I have tried to embrace it and enjoy it..heck that's what coffee is for right!!

S

1 comment:

Josh Buck said...

The pic of Caroline with the enourmous smile needs to be sent in to a baby competition. :-) I love her crazy baby hair. Reminds me of Matthew's crazy baby hair (I have a thing for baby hair- the crazier the better). And Matthew sitting on Santa's lap- he looks like such a big boy. Don't you love those moments of being a mom? Hope all is well with you!