Sunday, December 17, 2006

Accomplishing anything!

Hi
So, I blog stalk, I have no shame in it. I figure people have blogs so people can know stuff about them, if they were extremly private people they wouldn't even blog in the first place..right?! Anyways, I have been continously stalking the Hummel blog for so long I can't remember when I started. I am so in awe of what God has accomplished in their lives, in those babies lives. Its so inspiring and makes me want to just tell everyone how God has so blessed them. One of the most inspiring things about their story is that the mom prayed that one day God would give her a story. I am jealous of that because to be honest I would never pray for that. I would be too afraid that it might be something horrible and hard and that I couldn't make it. Then I remember that type of attitude really just shows that my faith is not where it should be. I CAN do ALL things through CHRIST who STRENGTHENS me! That means ALL Things, not just the mundane, ordinary things of life. Yet, I still can't pray for a story because I foolishly feel like I would be surrending those things most precious in my life, Jeff, Matthew and Caroline. The irony in it all is that I control nothing and thinking I do is just not having faith. Faith that, despite what lies ahead for me, that I would get through it if I leaned upon Christ and through HIM I would perservere!
Learning, learning, growing, growing!
S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue,
I had to catch up a little on your blog! I love your honesty and agree with you.
The pictures of your kids are absolutely precious:) I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Much Love! Jen

Anonymous said...

Sue,
I love your honesty and miss you so much!
The pictures of your kids are absolutely precious:)
I hope you have a great Christmas!!

Much Love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

ok so I left two comments, but I thought I lost the first one...grrr blogger:) Now you have three!

Jen

Josh Buck said...

You have given me some encouragement that I needed right now. Even after everything that has happened in the last year and a half, it is still hard to have that kind of faith. Does it ever get easier? I am thankful for a patient and loving God who is faithful even though I am a measley person who wants to live for him. Doesn't make it any easier huh? Thanks for your words.