Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sweet Caroline





Hello all,

I made it!! Caroline arrived as scheduled on October 12, 2006 at 11:49am. She is such a doll, with lots of brown hair. Very sweet disposition thus far,champion breastfeeder, good sleeper, up every 3-4 hours for some grub then back to sleep. We came home this morning and its been pretty good. Matthew is definetly going through some adjustments, very moody and not as gentle as we would like but we know that will take time. I think he is just majorly confused and a little like,"Ahh, what the heck is this baby doing, I like the picture of Caroline better than the real thing!:) My mom will be here all week and that will be a huge help.

Jeff was a trooper and stayed all three nights with me at the hospital. We're both tired but feeling just extremly blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children. Our cups runneth over!

Here are some pics!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her!! I'm so happy everything went well and you are all home!!

Josh Buck said...

Break my heart!!! She is sooo cute. What a little blessing from God. The pic of her in the car seat with the double chin is absolutely killer! Pudgy babies are the cutest!!! You and Jeff officially make cute kids! Congrats.
shelly

Heather said...

She is beautiful! Wow! Lots of hair! They sure are such blessings!
Glad it went well!
~~Heather~~

Holly said...

She is gorgeous Sue!!! CONGRATS :) Can't wait to meet her!!