Wednesday, October 04, 2006

pictures..at last






Here are some pictures, albeit crappy ones. We're getting a digital camera for Christmas and I can't wait! I hate using the video camera for stills because the quality is not there! My parents are bringing their camera so Caroline's first pics will be better!

Anyways, here are pics of both Matthew and Caroline's room and some pics of Mr. Matthew. Caroline's room currently has a queen sized bed in it as well for when my parents are here. But then it will be gone! Much to Jeff's dismay because

This is my last post before the big day...stay tuned for CAROLINE!:)))

6 comments:

Josh Buck said...

both rooms are soooo cute. you have quite the knack for decorating!!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

I second that comment!!!! Loved seeing the rooms. Can't wait to see pics of Caroline!

Holly said...

very cute!!! I hear you were at church today, so no baby yet. BUT, you do have an end in sight, so not too much longer :) Can't WAIT to see that little Caroline!!

Heather said...

Cute! Your son was such a sweetie in nursery Sunday!! He loved playing ball with Jamie!

Josh Buck said...

when in the heck are you having that baby? Any news or words of enrouragement from the doctor? we are anxiously waiting!!!

Susan said...

I am having her tommorrow at 11:30, (Thursday). I went to the Dr today and she is useless. Its a good thing I am having a c sec or I would be really annoyed, she is so laid back its driven me nuts! I will be calling Carrie, so give her a call and stay tuned, I will post pics as soon as I can on Monday!

SUE