Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh the places you'll go!

Hi
I love that book and have been reading it to Matthew almost every night. Sometimes he wants to stop half way through and I will distract him and keep going. I received like 5 copies when I graduated from high school and its not till this point in my life that I "get it". I was thinking about certain parts of it last night because it was the anniversary of my grandma's death today and that book is full of wisdom that she basically shared with me. Sometimes when I am reading it I can't help but think about what Matthew and Caroline may have to face in their futures. What challenges, what "cross" will they bear, what choices will they make, will they get stuck in the waiting place? or find the bright places where the boom bands are playing?, will they play lonely games because they will play against themselves? I pray not, one thing that is great for me in this "infant, rocking stage" is I have alot of time for concentrated prayer time. I have to remember to always pray for my children and their futures! Sometimes, it seems like with all there is to do, my quiet times are the first to go..Not Good!

Random blogging...gotta love it!

S

No comments: