Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The night before Caroline and all through the house...

Hi

I know, I know I said I wouldn't post again, but I am going STIR CRAZY!! It all started this morning at 5am when I was obsessing that she wasn't moving enough. The last couple days I have been really neurotic about that. I just want her out, to see that she is ok, I don't know why I have such a need for that this time. I think its because I still can't believe that tommorrow I am having a baby! My pregnancy went so fast. As anxious as I am for her arrival, I am also sad that I most likely won't be pregnant again and am trying to treasure every last pregnant moment, even the many night time trips to the bathroom:)

I am also posting to let you all know that if you want the quickest glimpse of Caroline got to www.borgess.com and click on virtual nursery and then go to 10/12 and click on her name. It takes them a few days though, but most likely will be quicker than us. Speaking of that, I said earlier that my mom was bringing their camera so our pics would be better. Well, I forgot that my mom is completly computer illiterate and she thought their cord that allows you to download the pics on the computer was only compatiable with her computer...too funny! So, we will be taking the same crappy pics with our video camera...oh well! I still crack up at her thinking that, kind of cute! :) She has been a lifesaver once again, she made me my favorite dinner tonight. Right now I am trying to convince Jeff to go get my a chocolate shake..somehow the Tigers game has more of a hold than his pregnant wife's cravings!

That's all for now!

SUE

3 comments:

Holly said...

CAN'T WAIT!!! Good luck girl!! I didn't know this was going to be your last??? Well, you got your boy and girl. I'm still hoping for a girl some day :)

Josh Buck said...

I bet she's here already!!! I am so excited for you and praying for a smooth transition. Keep me updated. You're in my prayers!!!
shelly

Josh Buck said...

Oh my gosh sue!!! I just went to the Borgess website and she is adorable!!! She is obviously her mother's daughter. Congrats and you'll be in my prayers as you transition to mom of two kids!!!
shelly