Saturday, September 16, 2006

Daddy's away and its no fun to play...with mommy!:(

Hi

Jeff is in Cincinnati this weekend with some friends from college. I miss him soooooo much! Not only his help with little dude, but also his company. Matthew came down with a cold Thursday night, coughing which by the way sent "Mr. Calm" aka Jeff into a tizzy, apparently whooping cough is going around the area and his bosses daughter has it and Jeff was like, "What if he gave it to me and Matthew go it from me?" I just looked at him strangely and said," How about he just has the sniffles and a slight cough?" I loved being the voice of reason! Anyways, he came home for a little bit before he left and Matthew was playing outside with him. When we had to come in he cried forever! He was so sad that his daddy had left! He is becoming a real daddy's boy, which is good I guess since I will be unable to attend to many of his needs my first weeks after Baby Caroline comes! I thought he would snap out of it, but the next hour and a half were hellaious as he just kept crying off and on and going to the gate and singing MORE MORE MORE! FInally after asking, what more? More food, water, bed? He frantically shook his head YES! He wanted to go to bed at 5:45!! I ended up putting him down at 6:20 and he slept till 7:30!! So he must have needed the rest. He just pulled the same thing with nap! Mildly annoying, but sad the see him under the weather!
My friend, Sherry came over and we watched, "Friends with Money" with Jennifer Anniston, ok, defintely a rental! TOnight I am watching the 40 year old virgin which I hear is hillarious! I also have to prepare my part of L3! Tommorrow should go quick with church and sunday school as long as Matty is "nursery safe"!

S

1 comment:

Holly said...

Jaden became a REAL daddy's boy right b4 Asher came. Maybe they just know...