Thursday, August 24, 2006

I don't want to clean

Hi

Well, not much really to say, I am hosting a Body Shop party for my friend Christine tonight and I have NO desire to clean my house. Matthew is sleeping, I checked my email and blog stalked for a little bit and now should go upstairs and clean. But, I really just want to crawl back in bed and sleep. I have been so tired lately. I feel like I did when I had mono. I know its just because the end is near, but its annoying because I am not usually a napper and lately that is all I want to do!

In other news, this weekend I am getting together with a bunch of my girlfriends from college on Sat. We are going over to my friends pool and then out to dinner/drinks afterwards. Jeff is taking Matty over to Grandma Barb's for the night. Oh yah, Jeff and I are taking the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Univ class at church this fall. I am mostly excited for it but to be honest, kind of afraid of all the changes I know its going to convict me to make. Jeff seems to think he knows it all, but I told him he better lose the attitiude and go in with an open mind, but he is pretty financially savvy. I mean, its not rocket science. I pray that God would open his heart more to having to depend more on HIM, not checking accounts. Jeff is such a numbers man, I know he believes in Christ, but I desire MORE action from Him, more of a desire to get to know Him intimately. I need to pray more consistently for him in that regards. I have really been bad about quiet times lately. BSF starts soon, so that always gets me in more of a groove!

Ok, talk about totally random blog! Oh, one more thing, can any of you recommend a digitial camera? We are going to buy one and need some consumer advice!

S

1 comment:

Holly said...

The Dave Ramsey class is a good one!! I'm glad we went.
As for digital cameras, we have a Canon PowerShot S1 IS, and I like it. Easy to use, and it can work like a camcorder if you have a big enough memory card.
I CAN'T WAIT till we get back into regular LAMBS meetings!!!