Thursday, August 10, 2006

Baby Cameron

Hi
I know in past posts I have joked and referred to myself as the "blog stalker" and usually when I do so I find comfort in the fact that in a lot of ways we're all struggling with the same types of stuff, kids, faith ,husbands, money issues. But, there are times when I read others blogs and I truly feel forever changed by what is going on in their lives and how they are handling it. Today, my friend Beth called with a prayer request for her friend Rory's little 4month old son, Cameron who was born premature with "dandy walker variant" Its a birth defect that causes fluid to build up in his brain, he is missing a kidney and has diaphragm issues as well. He is such a little miracle baby and has already endured one brain surgery. Well, tommorrow he has to have another. Its quite unexpected and I imagine they are just at a loss for what to feel about it all. His blog is www.cameronbriggs.blogspot.com and you can get much more detail there. But, please if you can please pray for this little guy and his family.

Thanks
S

No comments: