Sunday, July 16, 2006

Chicago,my kind of town

Hello
Well, we're back from Chicago, Matthew and I made a trip from Wed to Sun sans daddy. We visited some old friends and grandma and papa Azzaro and Aunt Jenn, Claire and Patrick in Wisconsin. The DVD player we got for Matthew was a such a blessing it made the trip bearable. Of course we had several DVD's for him and all he wanted to watch was Baby Einstein, Baby McDonald. He loved that!! He kept me on my toes for sure, constantly trying to knock things over, getting into things, getting up at 5 AM everyday!, throwing lots of wet sand at meet at the beach. Ahh boys! Gotta love em! It was good seeing my sister and the kids. Claire, my niece who just turned 5 but talks sometimes like she is 15 made an interesting comment about the name situation. She asked me what I was naming the baby and I said, "We're naming her Caroline" and she said, "No, no, when you were pregnant with Matthew your girls name was Jenna, now its suddenly Caroline, I don't think so." I laughed, annoyingly I will admit and said, "Obviously mommy isn't sensoring what she says in front of Claire." To which my sister just laughed. I swear, this is getting ridiculous! Patrick who is 5months older than Matthew really got a kick out of Matthew. They loved the beach! I am glad to me back and appreciate my ultra-helpful husband more than ever. Its unbearably hot here!! YUCk!!

S

No comments: