Friday, June 16, 2006

Vacation...

Hello,
Well,we're leaving shortly to go on vacation with Jeff's family to a house on lake Michigan in West Olive, between Grand Haven and Holland. I always enjoy our lake vacation, its so generous of Jeff's mom to do it for us. Jeff was unable to come for the whole week last year because he had just begun his job at Borgess, but this year he is able to make it for the whole week, yeah! I need to know how to download pics on my blog, I am such a computer idiot though, so it will probably take someone coming over and showing me! :) I should be finishing up packing and cleaning a little, I hate coming home to a dirty house! But, I don't want to!!

I have gotten some really positive feedback from my testimony. I am so glad that I did it and hope that it was able to bring someone closer to Christ! Ok, must go pack!

S

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sue,
You did a great job giving your testimony...it's not an easy thing to do, yet you were so willing to share with L3! I'm so glad that you've been able to reach people through it! Hope you have a wonderful vacation...we'll see you when you get back!