Saturday, June 24, 2006

Home again

Well we are back! We had fun,but I will say that spending a week with Matthew in my room, throwing pacies at me at 5am has made me wonder when I will get my next vacation??! It was nice, but the weather stunk, cloudy and rainy alot which made for being inside all day with Matthew and his cousin Derek, who is 4 days older than him. Matthew liked to think Derek was a punching bag, literally, which meant Jeff and I had to constantly say " No,no, don't hit your cousin", "Matthew, NO!!!" Derek is a little gun shy about being with us anyways, he is a REAL mommies boy so he cried almost everytime Matthew came his way. Plus, Derek woke up several times a night...ahh kids!

Matthew did love the water and beach!! He is such a dare devil, he b lined for the water each chance he could and cried hysterically when Jeff took him inside! All in all it was a nice time and good for all the cousins to be together. The baby, who I think will definetly be named Caroline, has been a kicking superstar!! She is so active, so fun to experience that! Makes me wonder what she will be like on the outside! I had a couple moments of panic when she was extra quiet a few mornings but then came to my senses and remembered that God is watching over both of us!! God is probably like, "Geez, your never happy, with your son, you freaked because he never moved, now I give you a mover and your still a freak!" Thats me, FREAK!!

Later,
S (Freak)!:)

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOL...you crack me up girl!! Both my boys were kickers and movers in the womb, and from experience....you have your hands FULL...LOL

Jeannie said...

hey sue! i found you through jess and carrie's new blog (you stinker, you never told me you had one!!)

i'm smiling thinking of God calling you a "freak" - hmmm! Aren't you glad He has a great sense of humor?? :)

I enjoy the posts - appreciate your honesty and real life in the trenches of motherhood!