Tuesday, May 09, 2006

CRAZY ONE YEAR OLD!

Matthew is one crazy boy!! That kid is constantly trying to play with anything that isn't a toy. He loves playing with the kitchen chairs, trying to pull them on top of himself, getting into the bathroom, playing in the toliet, with toliet paper, going through my cookbooks and making a huge mess! I have to say sometimes I feel like all I do all day is run after him saying, "NO NO NO NO!" Its tiring, but still he is such a joy to me! Especially when its snuggle time. He is so precious to me. My BSF class is ending in a couple weeks and I am so sad about it. I have really enjoyed it and feel like God has taught me so much. I feel very close to Him, closer than ever and really feel like I am on the path He wants for me. I almost feel like I am too blessed if that makes sense! I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, I know that isn't the right attitude, it just seems like I am not worthy of all I have.

S

No comments: