Saturday, April 08, 2006

12 weeks and counting

Hello
Well, I am offically 12 weeks pregnant. I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly. I hope the rest of it goes smoothly and as quickly. Jeff keeps saying that this is our last child, but I strongly feel its not in God's plan for us only to have 2. I really feel more like 3 or possibly 4. But, Jeff will have to come along way in his faith to trust God with that one! He is such a numbers man, heck he is an accountant. But, as with this little surprise , God's plan will prevail! I am trying to be better about praying for us as a couple and for Jeff specifically. Our Bible study this week was about Abigail and how she was a devoted wife, even though her first husband was a total loser! God blessed her and that is what I want for us, but Jeff of course is not a totally loser:)!! I am feeling bored right now and envious of our good friends who are out with a group of their friends at dinner! I shouldn't ,we have plenty of fun ourselves, its just been kind of blah day! Oh well, tommorrow is a new day! Palm Sunday! Praise God for his wonderful gift and sacrifice of His Son!

S

No comments: