Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hmmm

Hello, well Chicago was fine, but I so feel like I need to make more of an effort to build my relationships with the Christian women I have met at church. Its just so vital for a strong existence! I am so sick of watching what I say or feeling like I need to be tolerant. There are simply things that I am not willing to be tolerant of. Furthermore, there are things that I do when in the company of those who don't know Christ that I would never say or do around "christian" friends! I am so sick of living at double life!! I did that for too long and enough is enough! I am so greatful for our wonderful, loving ,forgiving LORD!! I am headed back to Chicago for some SOUTHERN LIVING AT HOME parties I have!!! I will miss Matthew! Jeff and his mom will take good care of him! I am so grateful for such a helpful husband! He is so great with his son! What a lucky little boy Matthew is!!

SUE

No comments: